A Bus Insurance can be done on lines of commercial insurance cover, since a bus is primarily used as a commercial vehicle. You will need to identify insurance providers who cater to insurance of buses and other passenger transport carrier.
Types of Insurance covers that you can take for buses.
- Third Party liability cover – This is the standard and mandatory cover that needs to be taken. This covers liabilities and expenses incurred in case of damages to the third party.
- Loss or damage to insured bus itself due to:
- Accident by external means
- fire explosion, self ignition or lightning
- riot or strikes
- malicious act
- terrorist activity
- Personal accident covers for owner and/or driver of the bus in case of accidental death or total disability.
If you need any assistance in selecting the best insurance for your vehicle, please fill in the form above and get the best insurance quote.