Commercial Vehicle Insurance policy is the standard document, issued by the insurer, to you. The comprehensive commercial vehicle insurance policy covers damage to own vehicle for various reasons, personal accident insurance, as well as third party liabilities.
A typical commercial vehicle insurance policy document has user details & vehicle details in its first page. Usually, you should keep at least a copy of this first page in your vehicle, at all points in time.
The commercial vehicle insurance policy details:
1) IDV of the vehicle.
2) Period of insurance cover.
3) Insurance premium amount and its breakup (third party component, etc).
The remaining commercial vehicle insurance policy contains these points :
1) Inclusions and exclusions of the policy.
2) claim process for that insurer.
3) general terms and conditions, etc.
If you need any assistance in selecting the best insurance for your vehicle, please fill in the form above and get the best insurance quote.