The process for obtaining a commercial vehicle insurance quote is very simple. You just need to fill out the form here on carinsurance.in. The insurance agent or his/her representative with contact you to discuss further details about you and your vehicle. Based on these details and their internet past records of how these parameters are weighed, our partner insurance company will give you a commercial vehicle insurance quote.
You will need to identify insurance providers who cater to insurance commercial vehicles like busses, vans and other commercial vehicle types.
Types of commercial vehicle insurance quotes and covers
- Third Party liability – This includes the cover for cost of damage (death or bodily injury) to a third party by the insured vehicle van.
- Loss or damage to insured vehicle itself due to:
- Accident by external means
- fire explosion, self ignition or lightning
- riot or strikes
- Natural disasters like earthquake, flood, cyclone, etc.
- malicious act
- terrorist activity
- landslide rockslide
- Personal accident covers for owner and/or driver of a van in case of accidental death or total disability.
Premium Calculations for your commercial vehicle insurance quote.
Like other types of motor insurance, a commercial vehicle insurance quote is determined by a host of factors, some of which are :
- IDV (Insured Declared Value)
- Class of vehicle (van).
- Cubic capacity of van
- Seating capacity of van
- Previous insurance history of van
- Location of Registration of the van.
If you need any assistance in getting a commercial vehicle insurance for your vehicle, please fill in the form above and get the best commercial vehicle insurance quote from our trusted insurance partner.