Types of commercial vehicle insurance quotes and covers
- Third Party liability – This includes the cover for cost of damage (death or bodily injury) to a third party by the insured vehicle van.
- Loss or damage to insured vehicle itself due to:
- Accident by external means
- fire explosion, self ignition or lightning
- riot or strikes
- Natural disasters like earthquake, flood, cyclone, etc.
- malicious act
- terrorist activity
- landslide rockslide
- Personal accident covers for owner and/or driver of a van in case of accidental death or total disability.
Premium Calculations for your commercial vehicle insurance quote.
Like other types of motor insurance, a commercial vehicle insurance quote is determined by a host of factors, some of which are :
- IDV (Insured Declared Value)
- Class of vehicle (van).
- Cubic capacity of van
- Seating capacity of van
- Previous insurance history of van
- Location of Registration of the van.
If you need any assistance in getting a commercial vehicle insurance for your vehicle, please fill in the form above and get the best commercial vehicle insurance quote from our trusted insurance partner.