A Car insurance company is the general insurance provider which offers car insurance for your car. Car insurance has been a fairly established concept in India with a lot of general insurance companies providing Car Insurance for Indian Car owners.
The top Car Insurance company names are:
1) Car insurance company: New India
2) Car insurance company: United India
3) Car insurance company: National
4) Car insurance company: Oriental
5) Car insurance company: ICICI Lombard
6) Car insurance company: Bajaj Allianz
7) Car insurance company: IFFCO Tokio
8) Car insurance company: HDFC Ergo
9) Car insurance company: Tata AIG
10) Car insurance company: Reliance General
A typical Car insurance company uses distribution agents (insurance agents) to act as an intermediary between itself and the customer. This gives them a good reach to customers like us. However , with the advent of Online portals like us, there has been some changes in the way customers approach the companies for insurance.
While choosing for the right Car insurance company, a customer should look at some important comparisons.
1) The premium quotes provided by the different insurance company. As often told, do not ask/let the insurance advisor reduce the premium amount by reducing the IDV(Insured Declared Value).
2) Cashless features and its availability across India, usually it can be seen in the Car insurer policy details, or it can also be asked from the Insurance advisor.
3) Past history of claim settlement: In this area , you will find a lot of companies making a lot of claims, e.g. X claims settled per day, etc. We suggest not to get carried away by these claims and take some feedback from people who not only have possessed cars for a long time, but also have claimed their insurances. Take a note of their experience, in terms of ease of documentation, claim processing time, cashless applicability, etc.
If you need any assistance in selecting the best insurance for your vehicle, please fill in the form above and get the best insurance quote.