Car insurance rates
Car insurance rates are dependent on a lot of factors like:
- Your car value as per the insurance company database.
- Last IDV (insured declared value)
- Your age, profession.
- City where the car is registered (not where it is being used).
- Past claims.
- Model/make and year of manufacture of the car.
There are multiple clauses to reduce the Car insurance rates. These are centered around the safety of your vehicle, like
- Installation of approved Anti-theft devices,
- membership of selected car clubs,
- Separate personal accident insurance cover taken for the driver, owner, paid driver that gives comfort to your insurer, and reduces the premium.
The Third party property damages amount can also be reduced from Rs. 7,50,000/- to R. 6,00,000/-
If you need any assistance in selecting the best insurance for your vehicle, please fill in the form above and get the best insurance quote.