Bentley car insurance
Get best quotes for Bentley car insurance. Bentley has launched select group of cars in India, namely MULSANNE, FLYING SPUR W12 & CONTINENTAL GT models.
Bentley Motors Limited is a British luxury automaker, but it is a wholly owned subsidiary of the German company Volkswagen AG. Bentley is located in Crewe, England, and was founded by W. O. Bentley on 18 January 1919 in London and was acquired by Rolls-Royce in 1931. It later on changed hands from Rolls Royce to Volkswagen through a series of complex mix and match of entities.
Bentley vehicles are sold via franchised dealers worldwide, with China being the biggest market worldwide. Bentley cars are largely hand-built. Here are some of the various Car models launched by Bentley over the past 2 decades. Most of these have not been launched in India.
- 1998: Arnage saloon
- 1999: Hunaudieres Concept
- 2002: State Limousine
- 2003: Continental GT coupé
- 2005: Continental Flying Spur saloon
- 2006: Azure convertible
- 2006: Continental GT convertible
- 2007: Continental GT Speed coupé
- 2008: Bentley Brooklands coupé
- 2008: Bentley Continental Flying Spur (2005) Speed saloon
- 2009: Continental GTC Speed
- 2009: Azure T
- 2009: Arnage saloon, Final Series
- 2009: Continental Supersports
- 2009: Bentley Zagato GTZ
- 2010: Bentley Mulsanne
- 2011: 2nd Generation Continental GT
- 2013: Bentley Flying Spur
- 2016: Bentley Bentayga