Terms and conditions
These are the broad terms and conditions for the visitors viewing/using this page for more information about their insurance needs. By continuing to be on this website and/or using our services, including knowledge repository, visitors are deemed to be in agreement with the below mentioned terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
Carinsurance.in intends to provide to all its customers a fair and in-depth insight of information that might be useful for them in taking their next insurance product. Through its panel of experts, we
- Upon submission of his contact details, the visitor authorizes Carinsurance.in to forward their details to channel partners / service providers. These entities are then allowed to contact the visitor for helping him with taking an informative decision about his insurance needs.
- Since the customer mentions his contact details and allows our partners to contact him/her, our partners are authorized to call the customer, even when the customer is mentioned in the DND or DNC database.
- Carinsurance.in aims to provide accurate and updated relevant information to our visitors. This includes (but is not limited to) policy details, presence of various general (Non-life) insurance providers and their product details.
- Though we aim to provide the latest and most accurate information, it is the customer/visitors responsibility to ensure the accuracy of data by going through the product details of their respective insurance provider before they provide their consent on the final form. Carinsurance.in is not liable for any loss on account of the visitor’s understanding / interpretation of information on our website.
- Information on the site can change from time to time without any prior notice, as per directions of the management team.
- Views expressed by experts in blogs and forms are their own and Carinsurance.in does not necessarily subscribe to these views. Visitors are expected to independently verify the same.
- Carinsurance.in is not liable for the content of any external link on its site and not to any loss or damage arriving due to a click which takes the visitor out of our site.