TVS two wheeler insurance

TVS was established by T. V. Sundaram Iyengar. TVS and Suzuki shared a 19-year-long relationship that was aimed at technology transfer to enable design and manufacture of two-wheelers specifically for the Indian market. It launched several models like TVS scooty, pep +, Jive , Wego, etc. The company incorporated TVS Motor Company (Europe) B V in Netherlands as a wholly owned subsidiary of the company with an investment of Rs 91.63 crore. PT TVS Motor Company Indonesia was incorporated in Indonesia to manufacture motorcycles and parts with an investment of USD 27.60 million and became subsidiary of the company in view of it being the subsidiary of TVS Motor Company (Europe) B V, which holds 75% of the share capital. The remaining 25% was held by TVS Motor Singapore Pte Ltd. PT TVS Motor Company Indonesia has acquired lands in Indonesia for setting up a facility for manufacturing two wheelers.

The company is having their manufacturing plants at Hosur in Tamilnadu, Mysore in Karnataka and Solan in Himachal Pradesh. The plant at Himachal Pradesh has an annual production capacity of 4,00,000 units scalable to 6,00,000 units.They are also having one unit located at Indonesia. Their subsidiaries include Sundaram Auto Components Ltd, TVS Motor Company (Europe) BV, TVS Motor (Singapore) Pte Ltd, PT TVS Motor Company, Indonesia, TVS Energy Ltd and TVS Housing Ltd.

During the year 2006-07, the company has established  In March 2008, the company launched their three wheeler, TVS King in two variants, namely two stroke petrol and two stroke LPG. During the year 2008-09, the company launched Scooty Streak, a tough and trendy variant of Scooty Pep+ and Apache RTR RD, premium segment motorcycle. Also, they launched their three-wheeler, TVS King in six states. During the year 2009-10, the company launched TVS JIVE and TVS Wego in the market. In March 2011, the company introduced ABS (Anti-lock Braking System) in their premium segment motorcycle TVS Apache RTR 180, giving the bike formidable stopping power and superior braking control that compliments its high performance capability.

If you need any assistance in selecting the best insurance for your TVS two wheeler, please fill in the form above and get the best insurance quote.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *