- It is mandatory under law and will save you from fines from traffic police.
- It covers 3rd party liabilities, in case you damage someone and or property.
- It safeguards you against theft and other losses, as defined in the policy.
- It can cover additional accessories that you have installed, if you want.
- Under Cashless claim feature, almost the entire expenses are paid by the company directly to the service centre. It also gives you better service through registered workshops.
- Accidental death or permanent total disability may also be covered, which supports the survivors.
- A comprehensive policy will cover your legal expenses, including lawyer fees.
- Post accident, you can also avail of towing facility from your insurer, if it is specified.
Also checks out some of these add on features that you can opt for while taking your 2 wheeler insurance.
- No deduction in claim settlement for depreciation on value of the parts being replaced.
- Retention of No claim Bonus, in certain conditions, which saves money.
- Personal Belonging Loss Cover – to compensate for the declared value of your personal belongings.
- Personal accident cover.
- Towing charges reimbursement, in case the vehicle needs to be towed to the nearest service station.
If you need any assistance in selecting the best insurance for your two wheeler, please fill in the form above and get the best insurance quote.