Two wheeler Insurance documents
What are the two wheeler insurance documents required for taking an insurance policy?
The following documents are required:
- Driving License
- Existing policy (if applicable)
- RC copy / 2 wheelerd of the Vehicle.
- Residence address proof.
- Cheque !!
What are the two wheeler insurance documents required for 2 wheeler insurance claims?
Here is the standard list, however, it is advised to read the list given by your insurer.
- Duly filled claim form (Can be done at the service centre).
- RC copy of vehicle.
- Original estimate of loss & repair invoice (Filled by the service centre).
- Payment receipt. (in case of non cashless insurance).
- FIR (if required) – assuming that the damage has been inflicted by a third party.
In case of theft, you also need to submit keys/non traceable certificate and the FIR.
If you need any assistance in selecting the best insurance for your two wheeler, please fill in the form above and get the best insurance quote.