Some of the parameters to determine two wheeler insurance premium are:
- Your 2 wheeler value as per the insurance company database.
- Type of 2 wheeler, electric scooty, motorcycle or scooter.
- City where the 2 wheeler is registered (not where it is being used).
- Past claims.
- Model/make and year of manufacture of the 2 wheeler.
Any special clauses that will reduce my insurance premium amount further?
There are multiple clauses, centered around the safety of your vehicle, like
- Installation of approved Anti-theft devices,
- membership of selected 2 wheeler clubs,
- Separate personal accident insurance cover taken for the driver, owner, paid driver that gives comfort to your insurer, and reduces the premium.
If you need any assistance in selecting the best insurance for your two wheeler, please fill in the form above and get the best insurance quote.